What are the prerequisites?
Is seminary right for me?
How much financial aid can I expect?
Am I too old?
Have I been out of school for too long?
Am I too young?
Do I have to take Hebrew and Greek?
For answers to these and other questions plan to attend:
Saturday @ the Sem: an Information Day & Pig Roast on Saturday, March 1st, 2014
- Pre-lunch Foosball (all welcome) anytime after noon
- Pig Roast in the parking lot (or downstairs) @ 1pm
- Followed by tours, info session, & conversation with faculty & students
- Closing service in the Chapel with President Gimbel
- Dessert in the foyer @ 3pm
Please RSVP to Jeff at the Seminary
780-474-1468 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share this information with anyone who you would want to encourage to consider a seminary education.