Current Access to CLS
Outside of our core faculty and staff, we ask all others to email or call for an appointment before coming to the seminary. We will then enforce these guidelines from the Alberta Health site:
Should students/parents/guardians wish to access a school facility, they must follow these guidelines:
- Anyone sick with respiratory symptoms (even if symptoms resemble a very mild cold) should not be allowed to enter.
- Staff should be actively asking those who enter if they are having any respiratory symptoms, which would include (but not limited to) fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, etc.
- Hand washing must take place when entering and exiting the school. This may be done by either using soap and water (for a minimum of 20 seconds) or by using alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Less than 50 people should occupy a single space (e.g. classroom, hallway, and gymnasium) at a single time.
- The principles of social distancing should apply. A minimum distance of two meters must be maintained between individuals.